[rt-users] RT State of the Onion?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 1 15:46:15 EST 2007

> Thank you, Kelly.  Everyone else's reactions to "customer file" were
> beginning to make me think *I* was nutsabago.

Nope. It's a perfectly reasonable feature request. We've specced it out
for customers several times.  To do it "reasonably" as part of RT
requires that RT own your customer database, which it generally sounds
like the folks who've been looking for this on the list aren't willing
to have happen.

We'd probably model it as RT groups, so that you could usefully model
who's part of which customer.  The big "hard" bits are probably setting
RT up to not mail everyone from a customer on every issue ;)