[rt-users] Set started date upon opening+owning of a ticket

Jason Marshall jasonm at kelman.com
Thu Feb 1 18:05:47 EST 2007

I'd like to set up RT so that the started date is automatically entered
into the ticket once the ticket is owned by someone, and opened.

>From what I can tell, the started date is filled in automagically, but
only when someone replies to the ticket (there may be other
circumstances).

I'm sure I'll need some sort of scrip for this, but I have no idea what to
put in the user-defined parts to make it 'go'.

Thanks in advance!

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Kelman Technologies, Inc., Calgary, AB, Canada.

   From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
     "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

   "I have great faith in fools:
      Self confidence my friends call it."  -Edgar Allan Poe