[rt-users] How to mimic 2.0 "at a glance" in a helpdesk-like setup

Boris Jordanov jordanov at brg.bg
Mon Feb 5 17:15:05 EST 2007

Hi RT users,
I'm trying to set up a helpdesk like setup (RT 3.6.3) with no success.
Here is what I want to do:

1. A common queue - named "helpdesk" (this is OK, it's up and running +
the mail gate).
2. User groups for every customer - containing 1 to 3 users allowed to
create tickets on behalf of the customer, that's OK too.
3. I want the customers to see the tickets they created - everything
that is not resolved. I saw in the docs that this was the default for RT
2.0?
4. And at last, every customer must be able to see only the tickets
requested from it's own group members.

How to achive this?!?
TIA