[rt-users] 3.4.5: Adding System Group 'Everyone' to another group?

JB Segal jb at smarterliving.com
Thu Feb 8 11:33:06 EST 2007

Hi.
I need to set up a parallel 'everyone' group so that I can give the new
group CreateTicket on most-but-not-all-queues, revoke CreateTicket from
Everyone, and not have to update 2 places when I add a new user - and so
that I don't have to do anything special for auto-created users when
someone new sends mail in to the system.

Creating the new group is trivial. Revoking CT from Everyone is Trivial.
Adding Everyone to the new group is - via the WebUI at least - not
trivial.

A) Can I get a pointer?
B) Why isn't Everyone in the Groups list in
Admin/Groups/Members.html?id=<groupNo>
to begin with?