[rt-users] global / RT at a glance error

fname lname larskman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:18:07 EST 2007

I pushed the schema and everything is working.  I installed vi yum on
fc6.  plus i was upgrading from and old mysql database.  So i done all
the 3.1.0/  3.1.15/ 3.1.17/ 3.3.0/  3.3.11/ 3.5.1/ updates via
rt-setup-database and just did an --action schema --datafile
schema.mysql

and now this are working, where is this upgrade script?