[rt-users] 3.6.3 - sorting on Custom Fields still not working?

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Mon Feb 12 11:57:42 EST 2007

On 2/12/2007 11:11 AM, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

> I've applied the Joop's patch to DBIx::SearchBuilder module, please,
> try the latest development version from the CPAN.

Thanks Joop & Ruslan!

I grabbed the latest version (6974) of
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Oracle.pm via the web svn interface.  With
the new code the search reports 9 result found (correct) but only
displays 5 of them, and not in the correct order.  I have backed the
changes out and everything is back to the way it was.  Can I not take
just this one file and no other recent changes in the package?

If there's anything I can do to help debug this, please let me know.
Thanks again!

--
Regards,

joe