[rt-users] Require entry in Worked: field

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 15 05:22:35 EST 2007

We also have this in our local/html/Ticket/Update.html

if ($DefaultStatus eq 'resolved') {
     # if we are resolving a ticket and there has been no time submitted,
     # do not allow the ticket to resolve.  must check that SubmitTicket is
     # set, or we prevent the close page from loading and thus NO ticket can
     # be resolved.
     if ((! defined($TicketObj->TimeWorked) or $TicketObj->TimeWorked ==
0) and
         $ARGS{'UpdateTimeWorked'} <= 0 and
         exists $ARGS{'SubmitTicket'} ) {
         Abort("You cannot resolve a ticket with zero time worked.
Please reselect the ticket and try again");
     }

Hope it helps

Rik