[rt-users] 3.6.3 - sorting on Custom Fields still not working?

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Wed Feb 21 02:55:11 EST 2007

Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> As I understand this patch hides some tickets that should be in a
> result set. Joe, is that true?
>
> On 2/18/07, Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl> wrote:
>> Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
>> > Joop, should I revert the patch before release?
>> No since the patch fixes at least the problems with customfield display
>> on tickets and assets. The query which is build when searching is
>> slightly different and I haven't had time to discuss this with our DBA.
>> It has to do with the MIN(column), changing to another aggregate
>> function gives us a different result, but still not the right one.

My patch fixes a problem where suddenly the display/order of
customfields is changed on the ticket display page.
It doesn't seem to fix the problem of displaying the results of a search
involving customfields, the former is a big showstopper the latter for
us not.
If you want a screenshot showing what I'm trying to explain than that
can be arranged, just ask for it.

Joop