[rt-users] AdminCustomField right

Stefan Maier maier at idowa.de
Fri Feb 23 09:10:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom field for one of my queues. I used a
dropdown box for this and i want one group to be able to change the
options available for this field. I thought that giving this group the
AdminCustomField, ModifyCustomField and SeeCustomField properties would
be sufficient, but it doesn't seem to work that way as i can't see an
option to modify the options once i'm logged in as a user of said group.
How do i solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Stefan Maier

Straubinger Tagblatt
EDV-Abteilung Straubing           FON:   +49 9421 940 256
Ludwigsplatz 30                   FAX:   +49 9421 940 6236
D-94315 Straubing
http://www.idowa.de               Email: maier at idowa.de
 Zeitungsgruppe Straubinger Tagblatt / Landshuter Zeitung
       Cl. Attenkofer'sche Buch- und Kunstdruckerei
             Verlagsbuchhandlung Straubing KG
     Registergericht: Amtsgericht Straubing, HRA 1118