[rt-users] Logging out is in a loop or something

Greg Petras gpetme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:09:45 EST 2007

> Carlos Ramon Lopez Midence wrote:
> > Hello all:
> >
> > I have installed the Packaged version of RT-3.6.3-1fc from Fedora Core 6
> > everything seems to work fine except that when I try to click on the
> > logout button it shows the screen that says " You are logging out now,
> > You may log back again" and brings me to the home page, it doesn't log
> > me out as it should, just keep getting this loop back to home page....

I've seen the same problem. The problem was significantly reduced when
I properly configured $WebBaseURL in RT_SiteConfig.pm. I still do
intermittently see the issue though (almost always with Firefox).

For the record, I'm running RT 3.6.3, Apache 2.0.59, Perl 5.8.8,
mod_perl 2.0.3, and MySQL 5.0.27.

Greg