[rt-users] Search not working

Kyle Sharp ksharp at thesunvalleygroup.com
Tue Jan 9 11:27:55 EST 2007

Alright I finally got this working on my Linux machine, but not on the
Windows machine.  Actually, I'm glad that it is working on Linux because
that is the OS I wanted to use.  Still not sure why the Windows wouldn't
work (using the 'fulltext:word' fails to return results).  However I am able
to use the fulltext:word on Linux and everthing works wonderfully.  Thank
you all for you help through this matter.