[rt-users] SQL query to locate administrators

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 10 15:58:57 EST 2007

	From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Finkelstein
	Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 3:56 PM
	To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
	Subject: [rt-users] SQL query to locate administrators

	Hi all,

	I've been navigating the rt3 database schema and have had a
difficult time of locating a table that has ACL/admin information. I'd
ultimately like to be able to run a query to select all of the users that
have administrative rights on queues. The privilege escalation routine in
RT3 is a bit more complex I'm afraid, but in the off chance that it isn't,
if anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

	Thanks all!

Steve -

Use a perl script and the RT API to do this. You'll save yourself a lot of
pain...

Steve
Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)