[rt-users] re: Notify Requestor on Requestor change

Taan Lindemans taan at cryologic.com
Thu Jan 11 23:58:56 EST 2007

Hi,

This may help slightly:
I have a custom condition that triggers whenever a Watcher is added as
an AdminCc. You would have to change this to Requestor. Currently my
scrip sends to all AdminCcs on triggering. You would need a Custom
Action as well to send a message to the new Requestor only.

Custom Condition:

my $transactionType = $self->TransactionObj->Type;
my $watcherType = $self->TransactionObj->Field;
if (($transactionType eq 'AddWatcher') and ($watcherType eq 'AdminCc')) {
return 1;
}
return 0;

Taan