[rt-users] Link problem in "ticket's I own" after hostname changed

Ing. Tomas Valenta tomas.valenta at trustica.cz
Mon Jan 15 16:19:35 EST 2007

Hello,

I installed RT 3.6.1 on Debain from a package, configured and imported
data from old 3.4 database on testing machine with some hostname.
Then when everything was OK I changed the testing machine hostname
to replace the production machine and ... on Homepage in section "X
highest priority ticket's I own" the hyperlink from task number goes
to the right ticket but the ticket subject goes to adress containing
the old hostname, whis no longer exist. Can anyone help me please?

There is not a single entry of the old hostname in config files (not
even in whole /etc) and same for the source code. I also checked the
database and I can't find any obvious traces of old hostname.

I am not able to debud the sources so well to trace the problem :-/

Thank's for any help.

--
Ing. Tomáš Valenta
www.Trustica.cz