[rt-users] URI from custom field

Andre Esser kosmo at netcologne.de
Wed Jan 17 10:09:17 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am running rt 3.6.3 on Debian with mysql 5.0.30 and apache 1.3.34.
I have set up a custom field, where I can upload a binary file.
Thanks to the contribution part of the RT Wiki I found the following
in the template section:

{ my $values = $Ticket->CustomFieldValues('SomeCustomField');
  my $OUTPUT;
  while ( my $value = $values->Next ) {
    $OUTPUT .= "Here's your value --->";
    $OUTPUT .= $value->Content;
    $OUTPUT .= "<---\n";
  }
  $OUTPUT;
}

This template gives me the name of my attachment,
but I need a link to the binary file in the correspondence.
How can I extend the above code to print the URI of my attachment?

Thanks in advance,
  André
--
Andre Esser