[rt-users] Cannot add content to RTFM

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Thu Jan 18 12:19:17 EST 2007

Is this an update or new install?

I had a similar problem with an upgrade. At least for me, a
critical step was left out of the INSTALL instructions,
but posted in a note here later:

    Login the RT web interface->
    Config->RTFM->Custom Fields-><CUSTOM FIELD NAME>->Apply-> Select the classes
    the customfield will apply to (the common is to select all) and then click Send

Basically, during the upgrade, somehow which custom field is associated with
which class got broken, and had to be reestablished by hand.  (Well, when
I did the above, it fixed my problem :-)

  bobg