[rt-users] Creating a new report

Manoj Srivastava srivasta at golden-gryphon.com
Thu Jan 18 12:13:37 EST 2007

Hi,

        I wanted to create a new report which lists tickets worked on
 in the last 2 week interval (and if I get this working, reports that
 lists tickets in most recently worked order). I am using RT 3.6.1.

        What I am looking for are hints/examples;  I am assuming I can
 create this report as a HTML::Mason file. I am looking at
 html/Tools/Reports/ResolvedByOwner.html, which gives graphs and a
 summary, but not links to the tickets themselves. Can I just
 construct a Query and pass it to /Elements/TicketList ?

        Is there an introduction to the Mason components present? The
 comments in /Elements/* seem to be mostly copyright notices. At this
 point, after a very superficial scan of the sources, I am planning on
 programming by example and combining /Tools/Reports/* and
 /Search/Results.html along with custom queries.

        Thanks for any help,

        manoj
--
I always have fun because I'm out of my mind!!!
Manoj Srivastava <srivasta at acm.org> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>