[rt-users] Outgoing email - comment

jmoseley at pgtv.com jmoseley at pgtv.com
Mon Jan 22 11:45:23 EST 2007

You need to make sure the proper scripts have been added either to the
global or queue-specific 'scrips' list.  It's been a long time since I
setup RT from scratch, but I believe by default, CC's are not emailed when
making a comment.  Either way, you need to make sure that you have 'On
Comment' and 'On Correspond' (aka reply) scrips set globally or
queue-specifically in order to send email to the proper parties (CC's,
AdminCC's, Requestors, Other Recipients, etc).

James Moseley

             "Nicholas
             Whitehead"
             <Nicholas.Whitehe                                          To
             ad at morganash.com>         <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
             rt-users-bounces@
             lists.bestpractic                                     Subject
             al.com                    [rt-users] Outgoing email - comment

             01/22/2007 10:11
             AM

Hi

I have been using RT for Windows for a few months and have decided to now
move to a Linux platform as it offers more flexibility

I have installed 3.6.3 and I can create tickets and it will email me to my
company email address which is on an exchange box.

However, when I comment or reply to a ticket, then no emails are sent to
the AdminsCcs or Ccs. It always worked on my Windows version

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance