[rt-users] remove summary from 'RT at a glance'

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 23 07:10:32 EST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 08:25:33AM +0100, Torsten Brumm wrote:
> do you have a screenshot of what you mean??? Should it look like this??? See
> attached Screen.

No - I want the main screen (the left 2/3rds of your screen) to take up the
entire screen (I don't have anything on the right 1/3rd because I deleted
it all from the RT at a glance preference page).  Ruslan Zakirov has already
responded with "this is in 3.7" - so it's coming.  :-)

...dave

--
Dave Alden
The Ohio State University