[rt-users] Making RT talk to other systems

Michael Hess mlhess at med.umich.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:00:26 EST 2007

Hello list,

I would like to use RT as a method to email research participants . I
would need to have RT pull in some information about research
participants.

Does anyone have a good tutorial for having RT use the email address in
a query to pull in and display information in a block like basics.

I would think that when a ticket was display, a sql query could fire
off and display a block with the data returned.

Has anyone done anything like this?  I have experience with perl, I
think I could code it if someone could tell me where to start or give me
an example.

Thank you,

Michael