[rt-users] Trying to develop a query

Gilmar Santos Jr gilmarsantosjr at safernet.org.br
Sat Jan 27 15:13:36 EST 2007

Philip J. Hollenback escreveu:
> [...]
>
> So is there a way to narrow this query to only tickets not updated by
> their owner in the last week?  Ideally I guess there would be a variable
> LastUpdatedByOwner instead of just LastUpdated.

There is a "LastUpdatedBy" search field, that could help you, but it
won't solve your problem cause if the owner have updated some ticket
within the due time, but the last chage was not performed by owner then
that ticket would be mistaken listed...

I think it's not possible to have "LastUpdatedByOwner" in a simple way
cause the Tickets table doesn't keep this information. The only way i
figure is to verify if there is any transaction created by ticket
owner... but the search interface doesn't permit to search tickets
transactions...

--
Gilmar Santos Jr