[rt-users] [repost] Performance-Bug in SelfService when updated from 3.6.1 to 3.6.3

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jan 27 16:18:04 EST 2007

Hi Jesse,

--Am 27. Januar 2007 03:36:24 -0500 schrieb Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com>:

> I haven't seen it. It _does_ look like htat query is qgetting built
> wrong.  I wonder if changing the search to be Watcher = rather than what
> it is now would make it all better.

you are right. Switching to Watcher instead of ( Requestor, Cc, AdminCc )
helps.

But I had the same problem with users that build queries with the search
form, that behave bad in the same manner.

Why is this search so badly translated into SQL?

Dirk.