[rt-users] Perl API Help

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:59:34 EST 2007

I have the book right next to me. (It is a very good book, and buying it
was the least I could do to support this project.)

The problem is the book just touches on the subject. As someone who is
trying to learn perl I can't pick up enough to figure out what to do
from the chapter on the perl API.

Maybe if someone gives a couple examples, I can work with that.

A few things I would like to do (in no particular order):

-see a list of all the members of a group
-add/remove a user from a group
-create a user
-set a user as privileged
-create a ticket (and populate a custom field while doing it)