[rt-users] Suggestions for auto-archiving?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Jan 31 05:59:46 EST 2007

This is something I pondered over , few time in the past ..
for moving the tickets possibly have a look at Ruslan's RTx::Shredder as
a starting point (the principle of that module is to delete tickets,
however I think you can modify it to copy the tickets else where before
deleting them).
The problems/obstacle then is how to search tickets that you have moved
to the archive??
Roy