[rt-users] Prevent outgoing E-Mail when Ticket is resolved

"Wendler, Jürgen" Juergen.Wendler at dimdi.de
Tue Jul 3 07:04:47 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I got a little question, which is hard to solve for me, so i'm askind here again.

Is there any possibility to prevent this outgoing E-Mail when a Ticket is resolved?
I know that there are scrips but my Problem is in some cases when i solve the Problem, i close the Ticket. The Requestor gets an E-Mail that the Ticket is resolved. Sometimes the Requestor replys to this E-Mail with a Thanks for good work etc. and the Ticket is reopened.

I'm actually thinking of a second resolve Button, one with outgoing E-Mail when i resolve, and one without this Notification E-Mail.

Anyone got a clue of how to do that?

Thx in advise...

Jürgen Wendler