[rt-users] RT CLI and Custom Fields

Jeff Stark JStark at sumtotalsystems.com
Fri Jul 6 11:09:46 EDT 2007

Got it....the space in the custom field name was causing it to fail...

 /opt/rt3/bin/rt list -i "'CF.{Severity Level}' = 'Sev 4'"

That works.  Thanks for pushing in the right direction...sometimes I
just need a nudge.

-Stark

The contents of this communication are considered SumTotal Confidential,
and should not be shared with anyone outside of SumTotal, either
electronically or verbally, without the express permission of the
author(s).