[rt-users] "RT at a glance with one column" - how to enable?

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 6 14:10:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 04:22:48PM +0200, Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm wrote:
> Just remove all modules from the summary.

I think I've done that.  :-)  In "Customize RT at a glance", the area
"RT at a glance: summary" shows nothing in the right hand column.
When the "RT at a glance" page intially loads, it teases me with a
"full-screen" effect, then it quickly shrinks the width of the main
part of the screen to ~2/3 of the screen.  Help?

...dave

--
Dave Alden
The Ohio State University