[rt-users] Users seem to be created automagically

Stefan Marx Stefan.Marx at SCHOBER.DE
Fri Jul 13 08:31:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have some users in our RT 3.6.3 which seem to be created
automagically by having someone placing their email-address into some
fields (I think some users have CC'ed them like in their email-system)
However, they do not appear in most drop-down lists, where I can choose
users, only in some.

But how can I get rid of them, they do not show up in the users list,
and how can I change this behaviour? Is it enough to clean them out of
the Users-table in the database? And is there a configuration parameter
to stop them from appearing?

Regards, Stefan