[rt-users] Couldnt open File 'sessions.MYI' in /opt/rt3/var/session_data

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Fri Jul 13 14:55:13 EDT 2007

    Drew's right, if it's only the sessions table that's gone you're in
luck, since that only tracks things related to who's currently logged
in.

    And (since I well remember my first attempt to do something with
mysql administration that was not scripted by an RPM installer... :-)
before you do that, it'd probably be worthwhile to run through the
"Creating and Using a Database" tutorial at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/database-use.html -- then you'll
have a handle on what Drew means by "dropping the table and recreating
it from the definitions". Apologies if you're already beyond this level.

	Good luck,
		Ole

--
/Ole Craig