[rt-users] Combine multiple RT Instances

Deepika Bhatia Deepika.Bhatia at prosum.com
Sun Jul 15 22:17:28 EDT 2007

I was wondering if someone has actually combined multiple instances of RT into one instance. Currently I have multiple instances in mysql and I would like to combine them into one instance on mySQL. My question is geared towards data conversion. Are there scripts which could help me do that? Has some one done it in the past? What kind of errors/problems did you encounter?

Thanks! In advance for responding to this question.

DB.