[rt-users] Forcing Status Changes

Mario Gomide mario.gomide at agricultura.gov.br
Tue Jul 17 09:55:58 EDT 2007

Hi Gene, hi list,

I've tried out what you said, but nothing different is happening. I can
understand the logic and what the scrip does, so I tried some changes on
the custom commit action, but with no results.
How could I debug this scrip? I could start trying to do some other
changes and writing new scrips, but for any change, I don't actually see
any results at all. Maybe i'm forgetting something, like "activating"
the scrip or something like that.

Any ideas or anywhere to look up?
Thanks again!

Mario Gomide