[rt-users] Query Builder Problems

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Jul 19 12:05:51 EDT 2007

My last suggestion would be to try removing "watch" rights to
unprivileged.

My rights setup (in case this may help you):
Privileged: Steal Ticket, TakeTicket
Unpriv'ed: CreateTicket, SeeQueue
Everyone: CreateTicket (probably redundant), ReplyToTicket
Requestor: ReplyToTicket

MyGroup: ModifyTicket, OwnTicket, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments, Watch,
WatchAsAdminCC

MyGroup is the only group that appears in the Owner box on my 3.6.4
(upgraded from 3.2.2) system.

Hope this helps you some.

--
Drew Barnes