[rt-users] Query Builder Problems

Chris Poupart chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 19 16:49:11 EDT 2007

Bingo.

It would seem that the problem was indeed that I have the "Unprivileged"
group "OwnTicket" rights in a Queue that I had deactivated (and
forgotten about).

Deactivated queues don't show up in the Rights Matrix either.

I am very happy that is all that it was!

Thanks for your help Drew.

-- Chris

<snip>