[rt-users] Scrip - automatically add group as cc

Scott Golby sgolby at freshdirect.com
Fri Jul 20 15:04:49 EDT 2007

> Does the book (RT Essentials) give's good insight on how to build
scrips?

The book is definitely worth getting in general I feel as it has told me
info that I haven't picked up elsewhere.  The scripts chapter isn't that
detailed but gives you a good overview.

The Wiki has quite a few examples and will show you the ways to alter
the cc: list, something like this would give you some of the building
blocks you need.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SetCorresponderAsCC

I also like this page of little bits of code

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CodeSnippets

Searching the Mailing List archive also can turn up good info.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/

- Scott