[rt-users] monitoring RT

Tom Lanyon tom at netspot.com.au
Tue Jul 24 21:13:27 EDT 2007

We also have a basic perl script using WWW::Mechanize which opens the
login page, logs in with a 'nagios' user and ensures it gets a valid
response (we check for a 200 OK and that the content matches "RT at a
glance". If this fails it generates a critical nagios alert and wakes
the on-call staff up.

Regards,
Tom