[rt-users] CC not receiving email

Thu Jul 26 10:35:37 EDT 2007

--- Kenneth Crocker <KFCrocker at lbl.gov> wrote:

> 	Do you have a scrip with the condition set to "On Status Change" with
> the action set to "Notify Others"? If you specifically want only certain
> status changes, then you need to make the condition "User Defined" and
> write a perl scrip something like

Thanks Ken, this helps.  I investigated the scrips configuration and there was
no "On Create Notify" for Cc.  However, there were scrips for Requestor and
Admin Cc.  Hence, I mimic the setup for "On Create Notify" from Admin Cc for
Cc.  I thought "On Create Notify" was default for all fields, but guess it was
not.  Tested with new tickets and it works, problem solved.

Regards,

Mike