[rt-users] continual re-login issue -revisted on 3.6.4

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Fri Jul 27 08:10:50 EDT 2007

Roy El-Hames wrote:
> Hi there;
  > However these don't seem to work now .. Anybody else got this
problem ..
> or ist just my stupid system?? ideas?
> The db is on a separate host from web and I use ssl (in case it
> matters), the os is centOS 4, and mysql version 5
> Roy

No, I'm on rt-3.6.4, upgraded from 3.6.3, and I need to login twice,
most of the time. I use file based sessions and will try it on a
absolutely clean install as soon as I have time to do so. I'm currently
upgrading my RT instance.
But I can tell you that it hasn't gone away completely with 3.6.4 as the
release notes state.

Joop