[rt-users] Setting up LDAP--not seeing overlay debug info

J Bell JB at zeugmasystems.com
Mon Jun 4 14:00:17 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I am trying to set up LDAP authentication from an Active Directory
server, using the setup from here:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LDAP. It installs OK, but it
never seems to go into the User_Local.pm library, from what I can tell.
The docs seem slightly out of synch with the actual code in terms of how
the DEBUG flag is used. I have that turned on (as far as I can tell) but
there is no info. in the logs that matches with the DEBUG output lines
in the code. How do I actually turn on debugging with RT3 and this code?

--JB