[rt-users] Time Left = '0'

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 06:22:16 EDT 2007

I'm trying to write a script that will provide all tickets with a time left of
0.  This caused me to stumble upon something interesting.  Every single ticket
(to include those far from being due) has a Time Left value of '0'.  I'm using
3.6.1 but I'm also using the user submitted rt-escalate script which doesn't
affect the Last Updated field when each ticket's priority is upped.  Has anyone
else noticed this or have I possibly inflicted this upon myself?

Mathew
--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com