[rt-users] Not saving custom fields in RTFM upon Article creation

Jeff Platter jplatter at vortexit.net
Tue Jun 12 16:35:41 EDT 2007

I'm using RTFM 2.2.0RC5 with RT 3.6.3. I have created a custom field for the
body of the article. I have setup all permissions on the custom field and
added it to the class that I want it in. When creating a new article it
doesn't save the value of the custom field that I have. I have to go back in
to the article and modify the field and then it saves ok.

Is this a bug or is there a setting that I'm missing?

Thanks,

-Jeff

believed to be clean.