[rt-users] Reply: Change line "On Tue Jun 12 13:00:43 2007, email at test.local wrote

Christian Felber ortsanfang at tuffmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:20:21 EDT 2007

Okay, one problem was that the mentioned part is not translated in the
de.po file.

But is there anybody who can tell me how I can change this line; what do
I need to do e. g. if I want to delete "On Tue Jun 12 13:00:43 2007,
email at test.local wrote"; which code is responsible for this line?

Christian