[rt-users] Delete large attachment

Tim Hill timatqems at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:03:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your responses. I will have a look at the shredder
extension.

I just need to import my rt database into a temporary system before playing
with this as I can't afford our ticketing to go down.

In case of any issue with shredder I might have to try to just try the MySQL
statements given on a test system and see what happens...

Thanks again for your help,
Tim