[rt-users] Unowned Tickets list on RT at a Glance

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 15 14:10:50 EDT 2007

John,

	You can also make sure that the "SeeQueue" and "ShowTicket" privileges
are not set for Everyone (globally or per queue)or for all privileged
users, etc. and are just for the groups/users that WANT to see that
queue/tickets. If a user (individually or in a group) does not have
those privileges, I do not believe they will see unwanted queues/tickets
on their home page.

Kenn
LBNL