[rt-users] Load balancer

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Tue Jun 19 15:53:04 EDT 2007

For a pair of high-volume clients, I've set up RT3.6 behind a
lightweight Apache SSL server that uses an Apache rewrite map to balance
the connections- one has 2 servers, one has 4. Works perfectly.

Note: Both of these are using external authentication. I have no idea
about intra-RT auth mechanisms and how they deal with balancing.

--
Matthew Keller
Information Security Officer & Network Administrator