[rt-users] Encrypt messages

Ignacio Vazquez Alvarez ignacio.vazquez at inteco.es
Wed Jun 20 08:47:22 EDT 2007

Hello,

I know that Jesse is working in PGP integration, but I can't wait. I've
found one RT_SiteConfig.pm file that contains:

# {{{ GnuPG
# A full description of the (somewhat extensive) GnuPG integration can
be found by
# running the command
#
#  perldoc RT::Crypt::GnuPG  (or perldoc lib/RT/Crypt/GnuPG.pm from your
RT install directory).

Set( %GnuPG,
    Enable => 1,

# Set OutgoingMessagesFormat to 'inline' to use inline encryption and
# signatures instead of 'RFC' (GPG/MIME: RFC3156 and RFC1847) format.
    OutgoingMessagesFormat => 'RFC', # Inline
);

I have been looking for RT::Crypt::GnuPG in CPAN and it is not there,
but I've found GnuPG.pm in /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email/Auth but I
don't know what to do with it...

Any idea?