R: [rt-users] Incoming mail stuck in MTA

Gianluca Cecchi gcecchi at peviani.it
Thu Jun 21 11:40:09 EDT 2007

I think you should check your /var/spool/mqueue directory.
for every mail not already sent you should find a qf* file and a df* one.
one for the contents/data of the e-mail (df) and one for the information pertinent with the e-mail delivery itself (qf).
checking them you could delete the e-mail files you need to.
See also

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/aix/aixbman/commadmn/ml_queue.htm

HIH,
Gianluca