[rt-users] Re: Default Time Worked

Roger Gammans roger at computer-surgery.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 15:21:58 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 05:41:52PM +0200, Andreas V?gele wrote:
> I haven't figured out how to set a default value for UpdateTimeWorked
> though.  The field won't be pre-populated if you add
> '$UpdateTimeWorked => "5"' to the %ARGS section at the bottom of
> Update.html.

>From the  O'reilly  book on Mason:-
    Any assignment of defaults in the <%args> block is not visible
    in %ARGS

What I'd do to set the default (untested) would be to add something
like:-

<%perl>
  if (not defined $ARGS{UpdateTimeWorked} ) {
  	$ARGS{UpdateTimeWorked}=5;
  }
</%perl>

at the top of the file.

TTFN
--
Roger. 	                        Home| http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/
Master of Peng Shui.      (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)