[rt-users] Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::weaken

Martin Ekendahl martin at mobilerobots.com
Thu Mar 1 11:54:26 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm having a problem lately with RT. None of my scripts seem to be
working. I recently had to reinstall the operating system RT was running
on. I'm using 3.4.5 on Debian Etch.

All my scripts seem to terminate with this error:

"[error]: Scrip Prepare XX died. - Undefined subroutine
&Scalar::Util::weaken called at
/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm line 108."

Reading through the archives I saw a similar post that was fixed by
updating Scalar::Utils to 1.19. Mine was already at 1.19 so I decided to
reinstall it with "cpan -fi Scalar::Util"
No change to the error message. Tickets come in and go into the right
queues but the no one is notified and the requestor doesn't receive any
acknowledgment of his submission.

Any ideas what to look next?

Thanks.

-Martin Ekendahl

Some misc information:

Server version: Apache/1.3.34 (Debian)
This is perl, v5.8.8 built for x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Linux server1 2.6.18-3-amd64 #1 SMP Mon Dec 4 17:04:37 CET 2006 x86_64
GNU/Linux
Scalar::Util is up to date (1.19).
psql (PostgreSQL) 7.4.16

--