SV: [rt-users] I just can't figure out how to get the values from mycustom fields!

Brian Kjelin Olsen BKO at schilling.dk
Mon Mar 5 19:30:07 EST 2007

Hi Kenneth

It is actually from ticket transaction were I'm trying to get values
from custom fields.
I'm surprised that the values in custom fields actually only exist in a
short time, but nevertheless I only need the values in a short time. I'm
using them to feed an external ERP system with activity ID and a short
message if the user records a value into the "work time" field during
the transaction.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Brian Kjelin Olsen
Schilling A/S